The typical camper: you were less than 10 when you first went camping with your parents, and you've traveled over 50 miles to go camping for a few days of privacy out in the woods during the fall. You like s'mores, your favorite way to cook is over a campfire, you like beans in your chili, and you prefer mustard, catsup and/or chopped onions on your hotdog. Most of you make campground reservations, camp more than 4 times a year and have been doing so for more than 10 years. Clean rest rooms are considered the most important campground amenity, and best of all, 95 percent of you keep a clean campsite.If you haven't voted, the polls are still open:
01. How old were you when you first went camping?
02. Who did you camp with the first time?
03. How far did you travel?
04. How long are your camping trips?
05. Do you prefer privacy or socializing?
06. Where do you like to camp?
07. What is your favorite season to camp?
08. Do you like s'mores?
09. What is your favorite way to cook at the campground?
10. Do you like beans in your chili?
11. What do you like on your hotdog?
12. Which games do you take camping?
13. Do you make campground reservations?
14. How often do you camp each year?
15. How many years have you been camping?
16. What campground amenity is most important to you?
17. What does "leave no trace" mean to you?