Thinking about going camping, but don't know where to start? Dreaming about sleeping outdoors under the stars?
Now you can get out and enjoy the great outdoors with Ontario Parks. The Learn to Camp program offers online resources to help you get started on your own, or you can sign up for one of their guided camping trips led by Ontario Parks leaders.
You'll join fellow new campers on an overnight camping trip, where you and your family will learn how to set-up camp, how to build a campfire, and hear advice from the experts.Upcoming Learn To Camp Overnight Sessions in Northwest Ontario:
- July 21-22, 2012 Pancake Bay
- July 28-29, 2012 Lake Superior
- August 4-5, 2012 Sleeping Giant
- August 11-12, 2012 Kakabeka Falls
- August 18-19, 2012 Rushing River