Sure you're outdoors, surrounded by dirt, rocks, and trees, but that's all the more reason for keeping a tidy campsite. Consider these items for helping to keep things clean at the campground.
- broom - for sweeping up around the campsite.
- dust pan - to pick up the sweepings.
- whisk broom - keep it near the tent to sweep out debris.
- lawn rake - great for grooming the area around the tent.
- dish pan - for washing pots, pans, and dishes.
- detergent - use one that's biodegradable.
- dish rags - to wash dishes and cleanup.
- pot scrubber - to scour pots and pans.
Remember the rule "leave no trace" and leave your campsite as clean as, if not cleaner than, you found it. Show respect for nature and the wildlife in the outdoors, and be a conscientious camper.
Now then, what clothes should you pack for the campground?
Next page > clothes