About the Company:
Cabela's is a family-owned company that was founded in 1961. Dedicated to offering quality products and service, Cabela's is known as the "World's Foremost Outfitter."
Cabela's is the premiere outfitter of quality hunting and fishing gear, and they sell a great variety of camping and outdoor gear too.
Cabela's sells quality products at competitive prices, and also offers exclusive bargains on their Web site.
Cabela's has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied when you receive your order, simply return it for a prompt exchange or refund. Each order includes a return form and shipping label for your convenience.
Shipping charges are based on the order total and vary from $3.95, for orders up to $15, to $13.95, for orders over $200. Orders are usually delivered within 3 to 6 business days. Orders may be shipped by standard shipping, Guaranteed Express, or Overnight Air Express. Additional charges may apply for express shipping. Cabela's also ships to Canada and international.
- You can chat live with customer service reps.
- Cabela's takes numerous precautions to preserve your privacy.
- Get Cabela's CLUB Visa and earn free merchandise.
- Cabela's "In the Field" is an ezine loaded with outdoor articles and field news.
- Book your next hunting or fishing trip through Cabela's Outdoor Adventures.
- Visit Cabela's forums and talk about hunting, fishing, and outdoor gear with other enthusiasts.
- Become a Cabela's CLUB member, and you can view order history and track your orders online.
Camping guide recommendations:
Cabela's sells quality products and offers exceptional customer service. If you're serious about hunting and fishing gear, Cabela's is the place to shop. The Web site is also loaded with information, resources, and online services.