There are some inconsiderate people in this world, and you're more than likely to run into them at the campground too. Want to know how to identify them?
Time Required: 5 minutes
- They arrive at the campground after quiet hours and leave their car running so they can use the headlights to see to put up their tent.
- They bring kids and/or dogs that run loose through the campsites.
- They leave food out which attracts raccoons, crows or other pests that get into everything and make a mess.
- They use the electric outlet in the restroom to make their coffee.
- They stay up past the quiet hour and make too much noise.
- They run their RV generator all night.
- They leave trash at their campsite.
- They think the showers are also for doing their laundry.
- They take the firewood you've brought or gathered.
- They build a bonfire that sends sparks flying on top of neighbors' tents.
- They tie up the water supply with a hose, so they can fill their RV tank.
- They wash their dishes at the drinking water fountain.
- Be courteous and considerate to fellow campers!
- Always abide by any posted campground rules.
- Please leave your campsite clean.