Campground: Fish Lake Family Resort
Location: Fremont, Indiana
Last visit: June 2012
How Found: Internet and Facebook.
How Camped: RV
Campground Review and Description:
Amazing activities and amazing fishing. Really relaxing and peaceful.
Pros, Cons, Attractions and Additional Comments:
Pros: Fishing. Boats. People. Activities. Owner. Environment.
More on Indiana Campgrounds and Travel
From Fish Lake Family Resort: “Fish Lake Family Resort, located near Fremont in beautiful northern Indiana, is the perfect location for your next getaway...whether overnight, weekend, weekly, or seasonal. We will even be offering rental cabins for the perfect carefree vacation. Modern sites with water/sewer/electric are offered, as well as primitive camping. Rates are available by the day, week, month, and season.."
- Looking for more campground reviews in Indiana? Try About Camping's campground reviews by state.
- Planning an Indiana camping trip? Search About Camping's state by state travel guide.
About Campground Reviews
Readers submit campground reviews on About Camping. Have something to say about a campground? You can submit a campground review too.
Readers who submit campground reviews certify that they are the author or sole owner of the material they submit to About.com.
Camping and the Great Outdoors
Top Camping Tents - Reviewed
- Campground Review - Lake Holiday Camping Resort, Demotte, Indiana
- Campground Review - Big Fish N Campground RV PArk - Lafayette, Indiana
- Campground Review - Gordon's Campground – Wolcottville, Indiana
- Campground Review - Brennan Beach RV Resort - Pulaski, New York
- Campground Review - Big Fish'n Campground, Lafayette, Indiana