The desert of southern Nevada displays some spectacular scenery and offers great year round weather for enjoying outdoor recreation. Situated here on the Colorado River, and just across the river from Bullhead City in Arizona, Laughlin has become a very popular tourist attraction.
There's more than gaming in Laughlin. Just four miles downstream from Davis Dam, there's plenty of great fishing and other water sports available on the Colorado River and at Lake Mojave. Other area attractions include golf, hiking, and boating; and the nearby mining/ghost towns of Chloride and Oatman offer some great Old West entertainment.
You will enjoy Laughlin more as a winter camping destination, when the temperatures aren't as hot and the pesky flies and mosquitoes aren't so annoying.
For RVing/camping info around Laughlin, check out my Laughlin campground map.
For Laughlin visitor info, visit Desert USA.
- Aquarius Casino Resort 800-662-5825
- Avi Resort and Casino 800-284-2946
- Colorado Belle Hotel Resort 877-460-0777
- Edgewater Hotel Casino 800-677-4837
- Golden Nugget Laughlin 800-237-1739
- Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall 800-634-3469
- River Palms 800-835-7904
- Riverside Resort 800-227-3849
- The Regency Casino 702-298-2439
- Tropicana Express 800-243-6846