Pros and Cons
- The porcelain-coated cooking grate is removable for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
- The water pan and grease tray is removable for simple clean up and the pan is dishwasher safe.
- The grill is very compact in and has a convenient carry handle, which makes it great for traveling and camping for all types of car campers.
- The grill burns hot, so it is great for char-grilling hamburgers and hotdogs.
- The grill is very compact and may be too small for grilling larger cuts of meat like a tri-tip and too small for cooking for larger groups.
- The grill burns very hot, so it is not good for slow grilling.
- 6,000 BTU horseshoe-shaped, fully adjustable stainless steel burner
- InstaStart™ for convenient matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow™ pressure control system
- PerfectFlow™ system regulates fuel flow for constant, even heat
- Perfectheat™ design for optimal cooking performance
- Operates up to 3.5 hours on one 16.4 oz Coleman® propane cylinder
The first time we cooked on the Coleman InstaStart Grill we charred our chicken a little too much, but once we realized the temperature gauge is fully adjustable our meats were grilling just right.
The grill heats up quick and easily with the matchless electronic ignition. Even on the lowest setting, the grill burns hot, which makes it perfect for hamburgers and hot dogs.
The grill is very small and compact, so if you plan to cook for more than four people, you will need to grill in increments.