The Bottom Line
- durable and weather resistant
- quality materials throughout
- very easy to set up with included air compressor
- full coverage rainfly with two vestibules and skylights
- easily stores in carry bag with rainfly attached
- no footprint available yet
- Dimensions: 7' x 9' x 64" (WxLxH)
Weight: 16 lbs.
- Capacity: 4 person.
- Inflatable supports: 2 marine poly air-poles (uses standard automotive intake valve).
- Tent body: polyester rip-stop PU/FR 2000mm and mesh.
- Tent floor: bathtub type, nylon oxford 2100 PU/FR 2000mm with seam tape.
- Tent fly: nylon rip-stop PU/FR 2000mm with seam tape.
- Screen material: nylon no-see-um mesh.
- Features: 2 large doors, 2 large windows. 2 skylights with shades, gear loft, lantern hook, and 4 gear pockets.
- Includes: nylon oxford duffle carry bag, aluminum tent pegs, and a Tornado II high volume, 12 volt, air compressor.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Guide Review - AirZone Osprey 4-Person Tent
Before putting on the rainfly, I inspected the interior. The Osprey is very roomy, and I can almost stand erect in it. The D-shaped doors are backed by no-see-um screening, as are the vents in the roof. Ventilation in this tent is very good with two large doors, two windows and two roof vents. The roof vents also have night shades that can be zipped down for privacy. There is also a gear loft, lantern hook, and gear pockets in each corner.
I had no problem attaching the rainfly by myself, although it would have been quicker with two people. The full rainfly has clear plastic where the roof vents are located, so you can see out even with the rainfly attached. There are good sized vestibules for both the front and back doors. The greatest thing about this tent is that you can deflate it with the rainfly attached and stow them together until the next camping trip. I easily deflated the tent, folded it up, and put it in the gear bag in about three minutes by myself.
The AirZone Osprey is a great tent. It's strong, durable and weather resistant. In my opinion, AirZone makes the best tent in Canada.