The Bottom Line
- made in America
- uses quality materials throughout
- well constructed
- easy to set up
- spacious with plenty of head room
- Dimensions: 7'x10'x72" (LxWxH) Weight: 44 lbs.
- Features easy portability, quick setup, high wind and rain resistance.
- Walls are Sunforger® boat-shrunk marine-finish duck canvas.
- Floor is reinforced 9 oz. per-square-yard vinyl-laminated polyester.
- Frameset poles are made of double-walled aluminum-and-steel tubing.
- Solid spring-steel tension bars support the tent roof.
- Adjustable aluminum uprights support the walls and are double-walled in the upper section.
- Stake loops are steel wire hooked into a heavy rope hem.
- Canopy guy-lines are made of heavy-duty rope with large slides.
- Doors use YKK self-healing coil zippers with nickel sliders.
Guide Review - Springbar Campsite Canvas Tent
Although it's been raining a lot the past month, we were able to set the tent up in dry weather. So we didn't get a chance to experience how well this tent repels rain. However it was windy for a couple of days, and even without guy-lines this tent remained very stable and did not flap. I really like this tent.