The Bottom Line
- portable and lightweight
- ideal for campers and RVers
- compact enough to fit in your car trunk
- sturdy, weather resistant, and rust-proof
- takes just a couple minutes to wash a 5-pound load
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 16" (L x W x H)
- Weight (empty): less than 6 pounds.
- Big enough to wash 7-8 dress shirts, 10 t-shirts, 4-5 bath towels, or 2-3 pairs of blue jeans.
- Works by filling the drum with soap, water, and clothes, and turning the drum for a few minutes.
- Requires no electricity, and there's no maintenance.
- It's sturdy, weather resistant, and rust-proof.
- Uses a patented pressure system to force detergent into clothes at high speed for an efficient wash.
- Ideal for washing delicate fabrics.
- It comes with a 30-day, no-hassle money back guarantee and a 1-year warranty.
Guide Review - Wonder Wash
The instructions to wash clothes are so simple a kid could do it. Depending on the amount of clothes you're washing, you add a prescribed amount of detergent and water, then your clothes, and then you turn the handle for 2-3 minutes. After washing you stick the drain tube on the bottom, drain the soapy water, refill with clean water, and spin a few more times to rinse the clothes. Drain again, hang the clothes up to dry, and you're done washing.
You can use hot or cold water, but cold water may require more handle turns to complete the wash cycle. The Wonder Wash uses far less detergent than a conventional washing machine. Not only is it ideal for campers and RVers, but dorm students, singles, and apartment dwellers would find it useful as well. For just $42.95 the Wonder Wash is a great buy.